Monday 25 February 2008

Become a Pretty MAGIC Model

You always wanted to become a model and model some beautiful clothes? Then use your chance now: Become model for Pretty MAGIC, get nice clothes and earn money. I installed a model stand at Pretty MAGIC and Finally main store which pays 3 L$/12 minutes only for registered Pretty MAGIC models.

Sounds great - what do I have to do?
Join the group "Pretty MAGIC models" which is still open to public. The enrollment fee is 150 L$ which is for the worthy gowns you recieve in this group. Just calculate: After 10 model hours you have the fee back. All I want you to do is to model them seriously at the store. Via group notice you recieve gowns and some instructions.

If you are a professional model AND already have Pretty MAGIC items you can try to send me a notecard with short vita and picture of yourself, so I might add you to the access list for free.

You find the model stand at Pretty MAGIC main store - it is the square shaped one, the round ones are normal posing stands. Remember to have the group activated when you use it - and to wear the correct clothes ;-)

I'm looking forward to get you as a model!

Mona

2 comments:

LuckyKissa said...

can you still become a model?

Mona Howitt said...

Hello, I'm sorry, but by the time I closed the model group because I'm not online often enough to control and give out the clothes.